Thursday 12 May 2011

My Final Assessment...



My final assessment was the day after my exhibition, I wasn’t really looking forward to it. As I had to re-sit second year I think the fear of failing again had been in my mind.
But I had no need to worry; My tutors said that they felt I had come so far in my work.
I personally feel looking back over the past year my work has developed so much more than it has in the previous years. The past few months I have enjoyed university the most, and I really think you get a lot more inspiration from a positive environment.
And I think I have come a long way and using sculpture is an easy example as attempting it in the past it has always gone wrong and never worked and I’ve never really wanted to take my self out of my comfort zones of drawing and painting because I’ve never really had the confidence to.

I believe that my positive attitude towards my work will carry on into the final year of the degree...

No comments:

Post a Comment